The Business Development Economic Analyst will specialize in economic analysis, and commercial transaction support. The position will have direct reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer and dotted line reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
Chief Commercial Officer
Commercial Band Level
The position’s essential duties include the following:
1. The Business Development Economic Manager will have responsibility for project modeling to support various Gevo business development undertakings.
2. Development and ownership of operational models under various technical and commercial scenarios and situations to support insights.
3. Financial modeling, analysis and assessment of potential project, joint venture, acquisitions, and other undertakings’ economic outcomes throughout their development phases
4. Providing advice to executive leaders on the negotiation of commercial terms as agreements evolve
5. Use of basic finance tools to understand unleveraged financial results of various project configurations in various markets.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
· MBA preferred
LENGTH OF EXPERIENCE
· Five or more years of experience in a process-oriented (refining or chemicals) engineering environment
· Must be a critical technical and economic thinker possessing a combination of technical, commercial,
and economic experience gained from formal education and previous work in similar roles such as
process engineering and financial planning and analysis.
· Embraces modeling as the cornerstone of strategic and tactical decision-making
· Light work that includes moving objects up to 50 pounds.
· Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
· Communicating with others to exchange information.
Click Here to Send Your Résumé to Careers@gevo.com or use the form below: